Registration by Mail: Forms for Registration by mail may
be obtained at the Madison County, NY Board of Elections
In Order To Vote:
- you can register in person at your county board of elections
- to vote in an election, you must mail or deliver the form to your county board no later than 25 days before the election in which you want to vote
- be 18 years old by the date of the election in which you want to vote
- your eligibility to vote will be based on the date you file the form
- your county board will notify you of your eligibility
- registration form
- Find your polling place
Forms are also available at the Post Office & the Village & Town Clerk’s offices.
Absentee Voting: If a qualified voter will be absent from Madison County on Election Day, absentee ballots are available.
An absentee ballot application available at the Madison County Board of Elections web site.