Registration by Mail: Forms for Registration by mail may
be obtained at the Madison County, NY Board of Elections
In Order To Vote:
- you can register in person at your county board of elections
- to vote in an election, you must mail or deliver the form to your county board no later than 25 days before the election in which you want to vote
- be 18 years old by the date of the election in which you want to vote
- your eligibility to vote will be based on the date you file the form
- your county board will notify you of your eligibility
- registration form
- Find your polling place to vote on New York State web site
Forms are also available at the Post Office & the Village & Town Clerk’s offices.
Absentee Voting: If a qualified voter will be absent from Madison County on Election Day, absentee ballots are available.
An absentee ballot application available at the Madison County Board of Elections web site or by calling the Board of Elections.
- Absentee ballots for a Village Election must be postmarked by the day before the election & received by 9 PM Election Day.